Wednesday 13 April 2011

Custom heroes for D&d adventure board games

Becky wanted to bring her D&D character "Kemty Stormrage" a druid she just loves. And Daniel surely would like to play a barbarian.
I myself, love necromancers.
So i tried my hand at building these heroes for the wrath of ashardalon and Castle Ravenloft board games.













I used 4th edition powers as an inspiration and flavor, but the characters ended up being a bit too powerful, so i might have to pit them agains stronger monsters.

5 comments:

  1. hi i was hoping for help making custom characters for wrath of ashardalon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you mind sending the template for the lvl 3 and 4 text? he template I have found doesn't have an option to edit the level number in the corner. Looking at making lvl 3 and 4 cards for the existing heroes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      I do not have the template anymore. You can check in the forums of Boardgamegeek.

      Delete
  3. Is there some missing Utility cards for the Druid?

    ReplyDelete

Please, feel free...