Monday 26 September 2011

It's Allright...

That's all right, if I'm stupid, It's all right. I used to do drugs. Now I do games and all sort of bullshit. Kills my mind. If I'm stupid I don't have to do it. I don't have to face it and live with it. If I'm stupid, it's better.

So he walked down the street thinking. He thought too much sometimes, this man... er... I mean, this boy. All the city around him screamed at him as he walked, buildings opened their huge mouths spewing curses and thruths at his face. He just ignored it all.

But at the end of the day, he just came back again to actually face it... the blank page and the cursor tilting, tantalizing, fucking with him. So he typed away, trying to beat the white.

Just trying to beat the white...

1 comment:

  1. Just trying to beat the white, thats all we do...
    No sabia de tu blogg! =)

    ReplyDelete

Please, feel free...