Friday 20 May 2011

Painted minis

So Becky has prepped me with the whole kit: brushes, paints, a surface, primers, a paette, etc. I staarted painting some of the minis already. I want to go through the whole D&D boardgame minis, then move on to the World of Warcraft minis. Here are some of both, but most of them I only use in D&D, even if they come from WoW, they represent custom monsters i've made.

Ootyugh from D&D Wrath of Ashardalon boardgame. Haven't finishd yet. the moment i can sit up for longer periods of time, ill get back to these. I wanted to make him muddy and with a blueish sickly tongue.




Fungal Giant and the Orc hero, both from WoW. the fungal giant has brighter colors cause, well fungi tend to be that way i think.
The orc looks great, Angel painted it.


Back of a WoW demon.



Oh i love these, Ana painted them. Both from WoW. Used in D&D though.




The hero Orc. We use it as a barbarian proxy for the D&D game.  I love the armor.


Oh i really like this one, it's from WoW, but is very gritty and dangerous looking. Took me awhile, but is the one i like the most, as results go.





Becky did most of this infernal from Wow. Used as a fire elemental or rock elemental for D&d





OH this is a WoW Drake. I really liked the metallic texture of the wings and body.




a WoW ogre. Cool, but could have been better.



This on is from WoW too, one of my favorites. I really like this guy's armor.




The colorful fungal giant.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free...